Monday, December 10, 2012

Texting

Texting or any use of a cellular device is prohibited at school.  Just wanted to put that out there, we know it, and yes we ignore it.  Well Ryan and I do, (he got in trouble last time he didn't feel good) Zachary is a rule follower.  So I get this text at 11:39 today....
Ryan: I just asked Mrs. J to formal ;)
Me: And her answer was???
Ryan:  She said no :(
Me: Aw sorry.  Are you crushed?
Ryan: Yes :(
Me:  tell her you will be scarred for life and maybe she will change her mind.
Ryan:  She still said no hahahaha
Me:  Well I will have to go talk to her then.  She can't go breakin' my baby's heart.
Of course she is married, so I guess she is excused.
Ryan:  Hahahahaha ya I guess.

Mrs.  J is Ryan's favorite substitute.  I'm sure she probably rolls her eyes and sighs when she sees his name on the roll.  She also happens to be married to one of the guys Danny works with.  I apologize for Ryan's shenanigans every time I see her.

3 comments:

cynthia said...

See now that made me chuckle, thank you..... :-)

Grammy said...

I knew it would, thats why I wrote it out on here!

Grandma said...

never, never a dull moment with your 4 boys!!!