Saturday, August 4, 2012

4th of July

Just to prove we did something fun this summer... I finally downloaded the pictures from my camera, and I was surprised by how many there were, mostly baseball, but a few others snuck in there.  We went to Morro Bay with the Woodruffs over the 4th.  Spent about 36 hours there.  Not nearly long enough.  It was wonderfully chilly and damp and cold!

Someday I will take a good fireworks picture, I think my favorite thing is the reflection.

Everybody was looking for the dolphins , except Paige and Josh.

Parker brought his Traxxas (I don't think I spelled that right)

Yes the water was cold, but the boys don't care!


Lots of birds, kind of creep me out.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Morror Bay is a beautiful place. Glad you got 36 hours away..to go to one of your favorite places...THE BEACH!