It's hot. I want to cry. Not just because it's hot, but you know that doesn't really help.
Ryan has hives, at least the dr thinks that's all his rash is. I hope so. Why do kids wait until Friday afternoon when our doctor is out to get weird things? We went to the Urgent Care, it wasn't busy, yay! They took some blood, said come back in a couple days for results. School starts the 20th. Too soon! Where has the summer gone? We should be at the beach... but you know, hives and all that. Maybe Tuesday, for my birthday? It's so hot I let the dog in the house. During the day. (Beth you should be proud of me). The boys are begging to go fishing, so Danny is taking them this evening, when it cools down to a balmy 95. Too bad I am staying home with Ryan.
Sometimes I read my blog and understand what Danny means about my brain having no filter. If he only knew what really went on in my brain! Scary place my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment