I am trying to decide which one of these should go in my room, as a large canvas print, on the wall opposite my bed. Help!
I like this one because it's kind of peaceful, and calm,but I like this one,
and this one because they are not. Plus the colors are pretty amazing.
and this one, I want to be that bird, just for a little while.
Whats not to love about an amazing sunset? I already know this one won't work, but it's still one of my favorite pictures, so I had to throw it in there.
4 comments:
My vote 1 and 3 (1 being the first one. You could do smaller canvas and do all three?
I say 3the colors are beautiful and give you that peaceful feel too.....I want all of them so I can replace my pictures in my living room!!!
I have no. 3 in my room and love it. I vote for 2 or 3 I like the braking waves
I like number 1. I need peace and calm in my life...my kids amp me up enough.
And, valley fever for reals? That's so awful. Plus, he has exercised induced asthma, right? His lungs may never be the same again. Maybe the rash will be the worst of it, like his outsides will take a beating and his insides will stay nice and calm. What a pain in the neck!
Post a Comment