Friday, June 29, 2012

For Cynthia

Since the last time I posted...
  • school has ended (Caleb missed the last two days of school because he was sick, with whatever wierdness my boys passed around for a month)
  • summer school started, for Zachary
  • summer school ended, he only took one semester
  • we've played baseball
  • we've played baseball
  • we've played baseball... so much that it feels like that movie "Groundhog's Day"
  • we had 7 kids for a couple weeks
  • we had 8 kids for a few days
Every one of the things on my list deserve their own post, and since we actually have an empty weekend, I may actually post some pictures!  But don't hold your breath, I wouldn't want to be the cause of any brain damage.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I know cori is working on something, she sent me a text and asked for some pictures :)....I think the past month has been a blurrrrrr....(she did look a bit more rested at the last baseball games.

cynthia said...

I appreciate the long over due post....how am I suppose to keep up with your busy life if you don't post?