Yesterday on the way to baseball we had this conversation...
Hey mom, now that it is getting so hot, this girl in my class and all her friends... (says Josh from the backseat) they all wear those tiny shorts.
Hmmm, (I say), yep lots of girls wear those (I am not sure if he means regular short shorts or the volleyball shorts that are tinier than undies).
Um yeah, why do they wear those? He asks.
I don't know, they aren't very modest are they? is my response.
NO they are not, is his final comment.
He is 9, and I wish he would continue with that line of thinking for a really really long time!
2 comments:
Me too!
Why DO parents buy them clothes like that? WHY???
Parents should wear a t-shirt that says, "Yes, I am pimping my daughter" when their girls aren't covered much.
Josh might stay that way. Some guys do. I call those guys the keepers. :)It's awesome he's not really impressed.
Post a Comment