Monday, April 23, 2012

Teeth

I wish I kept track of the number of teeth my boys have either knocked out of other people's mouths, or had knocked out of their own mouths.  I am pretty sure that would be a fairly high number!  Caleb and Josh were rough housing last night, at a friend's house.  When from the other room we heard... oops... and some crying and then a child appeared, holding his hands over his mouth.  Caleb has been losing teeth very rapidly.  I figured the latest loose one must have gotten a nudge, and since it was barely hanging on,  that would be a good thing.  But it wasn't that tooth, it was one that was just the teeniest bit loose.  I pulled the really loose one out today.  So he currently has two baby teeth under his pillow, and an even bigger gap in his mouth.  We hope the tooth fairy  remembers  has time to stop by tonight!

2 comments:

Watsonville said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are AWESOME!!! At least they are not breaking bones left and right. :)

Grandma said...

I hope the tooth fairy knows, teeth that aren't very loose and get knocked out are worth more!!