Thursday, April 19, 2012

just a little something about time...

Because I think it's funny....
  • Yesterday I dropped the truck off to get the tires rotated at the tire place around the corner from our house.  Seriously around the corner, maybe an 1/8 of a mile.  It took me longer to drive there than it did to walk home.  Traffic gets me every time.
  • Ryan was late for school this morning, because he didn't have any clean black nike crew socks.  No I am not kidding.  He refused to wear plain old white socks.  Zach rode the bus, and Danny took the other two to school, so nobody else was late.  He ended up washing some by hand and blow drying them.  They are doing state testing this week, but the socks are definitely more important than that.

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Your children do the funniest things......Ryan defiantly knows what he wants.

Grandma said...

Much faster to walk to the tire place.....Yes, I can see why the black sock would be so important to Ryan on a testing day!