Santa, and Mom, and Dad need a little extra help making sure the boys really belong on the nice list. The Shelf Elf is here watching over everything they do and say!
Krissy, maybe a little creepy, but the story that came with it is so cute! Cynthia, after much debate everyone wrote a name down and I picked one out of a bowl. for the moment he is "Stitch", Danny is still thinking, when he comes up with a better name we will change it. Bob is good, do you think it's the eyes or the cheeks? We woke up yesterday and found a second elf hanging out. Madison's Pinocchio found her somehow!
5 comments:
I have to say that elf is creepy!!
I think its so fun...what did you guys name him? We're going to call ours Bob this year because Erik and I think he looks like Bobs big boy
That's adorable. What a great idea. I need one in every room!
there is one at grandma's house now....
Krissy, maybe a little creepy, but the story that came with it is so cute! Cynthia, after much debate everyone wrote a name down and I picked one out of a bowl. for the moment he is "Stitch", Danny is still thinking, when he comes up with a better name we will change it. Bob is good, do you think it's the eyes or the cheeks?
We woke up yesterday and found a second elf hanging out. Madison's Pinocchio found her somehow!
Post a Comment