Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday photo

so.... I took a total of two pictures this week. The elf one, I couldn't re post that! Last weekend some friends of ours traded their truck in, at the car lot down the street. These friends like to ride motorcycles, but they only "Ride Red" (that would be Honda in case you wondered). This is what I have been looking at every time I leave. I know it's a horrible picture, but I don't care, because it makes me laugh!

If you look very carefully you can see the "Ride Red" sticker in the back window, and that blue thing in the back of the truck? That would be a Yamaha. I realize sometimes this blog has absolutely no meaning to anyone but me, and this is probably one of those times!
Seriously, I left the house today with my camera and my niece, thinking I could get some cute fall pictures, there are some really pretty trees around town right now. But then the day happened, not such a great one, and no pictures were taken. Maybe next week.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

so anything that can bring a smile to your face is picture worthy....today will be better!

Dany said...

YES!! I get it and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Jims family rides red, but we've tried to convince them to GO BLUE!!! If I reprinted this picture I would point out the ride red sticker but would leave out the part where they traded in the truck.