- the doorknob game (if you have boys you know what this is, and if you don't, be very grateful)
- what happens if you mess with your brother while he is trying to go to the bathroom (this was more of an explanation as to why one of them had wet spots on his clothes) which led to the next topic
- pee water vs salt water-- as in which would you rather taste-- salt water won, thank goodness!
- Adam and Eve, how did they get here, without being born, and how did they have kids without a doctor?
- Heavenly Father and Jesus
- favorite baseball, football, and basketball teams
Seriously, very interesting stuff! Wish I recorded these conversations sometimes. Also, I have to say, I did not contribute in any way to their conversation. Well except for the pee water thing, I had to add my opinion on that one.
3 comments:
Funny...I love reading your blog, always bring a smile to my face.
You should write a book!
Cori, this made me laugh because I could just hear them talking about all this. If you don't mind I want to copy this and put it in my blog. Love those boys!!
Post a Comment