Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun Photo Friday

Since I don't update enough for my sister Cynthia, I thought my friend Karrie's idea would be a great way to make sure something gets posted at least once a week. I haven't taken many pictures this week, but this one makes me laugh.
This is my 4 year old niece, and she absolutely did not want to take pictures.

3 comments:

cynthia said...

Thank you Cori, I appreciate it. What else do I have to do when Logans asleep and my chores are done.

Grammy said...

Your chores get done? Man that would be great!

Karrie said...

I love this picture! I feel this same way whenever a camera is pointed at me.

Ya, since I've lost the blog love and don't update as much as I used to, I figure this will at least get me 52 photos after a year. A more doable project 365, if you will. And, it's a super easy post!

How's your hienie?