- Sat in the speech pathologists office watching Caleb. His feet swinging a foot away from the floor and the top of his head peeking over the edge of the chair, and I thought... Too soon, that's how long it will be before he can reach the floor.
- Smirked at the lady I angered by driving 25mph in a residential zone. I would have smiled and waved but she didn't want to look at me as she turned left and I turned right.
- Saw a Honda Accord pulling a gardening trailer, the kind with a cage and everything!
- Tried to get my cakes ready for the class I am teaching tomorrow night at RS. Still working on that, I got side tracked for a while
- spent the evening putting together a Batman costume for Ryan's "Superhero Dance" at school tomorrow. He is absolutely the worst size right now. Children's sizes are too small, and adult sizes are too big, and there is not a whole lot in between. I bought a cape and headpiece at the party store and a black t-shirt, black pants and some sticky backed foam sheets at Wal-Mart. Cut the batman insignia out of the foam and stuck it to the shirt. Hope it stays.
- Now back to the cakes...
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Today
Today I,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sticky backed foam? That's a brilliant idea- especially for a child who insists on being Bumblebee from the Transformers. I better get crackin'... The two older kids have to dress up Tuesday night for 4-H. Thought I wasn't going anywhere today, but it looks like I might be going to town.
Tell Danny I haven't made the bread in our ward for a long time now... a little over a year. I miss it, too. ;)Maybe I should volunteer.
Never a dull moment at your house.
Or in your car or out and about with your children!
I want to come to your cake class...so sad you live in Bako!!
Post a Comment