My mom used to have a little wall hanging that said,
"If a Mother's Place is in the home, Why am I always in the car?"
I think it also had a picture of a frazzled mother, in a broken down car with screaming children hanging out the windows. The kind of picture any mother would appreciate.
Yesterday was one of those days. Zachary had football from 5-8am, which requires a drop off and pickup, Caleb had speech at 3, Josh had Cub Scouts at 4, Zachary had a bike riding activity at 5:30, and Ryan had Scouts at 6. Thankfully Zach and Ryan both got rides home after their evening activities, and Danny was home to help. Today is looking much better, just football, 5-8am and 4:30-7:30pm, I don't like two a days so much.
3 comments:
Well I'd help out if I were there
I also had a sign for the car that said "Mom's Taxi"....member?
Cynthia will be here all next week.. :0)
Post a Comment