Summer is drawing to a close. Not the hot, sweaty, can't find enough water to keep cool part, just the sleep until noon (yes I actually have), ditch the routine part. I know I have taken a "summer hiatus" from blogging. Maybe once everyone is back in school I will stop walking past the computer, shrugging and saying, "eh maybe later". So until then here is some of what we've done this summer... in pictures...
We had some lazy lake days

We played in the stream by the campground Danny was staying in. The campground is right on the river, but for a lot of the summer the river was too high to play in. 


We jumped off big rocks into the river.

We had some lazy lake days


We jumped off big rocks into the river. We did some other things too, that had nothing to do with water. I even have some pictures, so watch for them...
No comments:
Post a Comment