Sunday, January 10, 2010
Zachary
Zachary seems to have disappeared from the blog lately. Yes, he still lives here! He has been keeping pretty busy, with 14 year old boy stuff. He wishes he could ride his dirt bike everyday. The last Saturday of the Christmas break he finally got to do the Jawbone ride. The guys park out at the Bunting's, then ride through the desert to the Jawbone store, where they have lunch, then turn around and come back. It's around 60 miles round trip. He thought it was great. He spent this weekend with Dalton and went to see a super cross race in Anaheim. I think he had fun, he is a little grouchy now from lack of sleep so I haven't asked many questions. His ham radio finally arrived, and he had someone program it, as I type he is sitting in his room with it. It's a little disconcerting to hear strange voices coming from his room. He goes to school and seminary everyday, we just got his report card, and I can say right now I am not sure what he does while he is there. He thinks stake dances are fun, and got to go on a trip to the temple (also over the break) they saw the Christmas lights and did some baptisms. He talks about what he wants to do with the silver truck when he gets his license. I know that seems far away but the year and a half until he turns 16 will fly by I'm sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like Zachary is having a great time...and yes, he will be driving around in that silver truck before you know it!
Post a Comment