Sunday, January 10, 2010

Calebism # 413

Today in church Caleb leaned over tapped my arm and said, " I just wish you were a nice mommy". This was after I had told him a dozen times to turn around, sit down, be quiet, be nice, leave Josh alone....
We ended up in the front row at church, which is really not the best place to be with kids. There are no pews in front of you to help contain the wildness. Then when you laugh at the things your children say the person speaking at the pulpit will look at you, and probably wonder why you are laughing, and get distracted!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Good thing you are blogging a good many of the Calebisms...who knows some day you may be able to publish a book!

Laurie said...

That is too funny! Don't ya just love what little kids say in church!

alisa said...

I can totally relate. Once Payton's short-term memory becomes longer than 2 seconds, I'm sure she'll be saying the same thing to me.

How can I get your mailing address? I don't blog, so I don't know if my email address automatically pops up on this or what...?

Grammy said...

Alisa,
My email is cori_lyn@verizon.net
I can send you my address if you email me. We are moving sometime soonish, so we will have a new address. I hope you are getting all settled again!