Sunday, January 17, 2010

This week

My sister said something yesterday about me never updating my blog anymore. I was a little surprised that she thought going a week with nothing to say was a big deal. I really haven't gone all week with nothing to say (just ask Danny) but it's been a strange week. This is how it went;

Monday: Took our black lab, Aurora to the vet. She got in a fight with something on Sunday. We got home from church, and she tried to run over to say hi, but wasn't acting normal and was limping. We found what I thought were scratches on her neck, one leg, and belly. They turned out to be bite marks, she got a shot of penicillin and some antibiotics to take for ten days. She spent about three days resting, and putting up with me cleaning and hot packing her sores, she is almost back to her old crazy self.

Tuesday: Spent the day taking care of the dog. Zachary and Ryan got in a fight over the laptop and broke the screen (that would be the reason I haven't blogged, or answered email, or facebooked).

Wednesday: It rained (or was that Tuesday?), my house phone went out.

Thursday: Happy 15th Anniversary to us. Whined to my verizon employed friend and got my phone working. Called the computer repair guy so he could tell me, we would be better off just buying a new computer, or hooking up to an external monitor. Went to parent/teacher conferences at the middle school. Ryan is doing better, and he has 108.8% in math. He so does not get that from me. Did nothing anniversaryish.

Friday: Danny bought a cable for the computer, it is now hooked up to our big TV, actually kind of cool. I spent the afternoon at school doing Booster Club stuff for the 8th grade. We planned on going to dinner and a movie. Danny and I wanted to leave as soon as everyone was home from school, but didn't leave in time, so we went to dinner, thought about a later movie decided it would be too late and came home. We are old.

Saturday: Cynthia flew to California for her baby shower (flew in Thursday, but the shower was Sat). The shower was fun. Trying to pack all the loot was a little crazy. I can't believe my baby sister is having a baby! She looks good, and I am looking forward to meeting my newest nephew, he should be here in 7 weeks or so. If we were betting, I would say March 10, just because that is Caleb's birthday.

Oh, and I made a cake, and some cake balls for the shower. I have not packed a single thing, we don't have a moving date yet.
There you go. Consider me updated. : )

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Nice to had the time to update on the whole week!!!!

CJacks said...

Maybe that is what you should do from now on...one blog a week unless you have down time to do it..ha yeah right you have down time I don't think so. Thanks for making the cake and helping me pack up all the stuff we got.