Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who needs snow?

Why wait for snow, when you can use the sled all year long for this?
Josh had some friends come over yesterday. Then some of the boys that live in the neighborhood walked up. I guess to a bunch of boys this looks fun. I made sure they were headed away from the rocks and let them go.
(Michelle- Spencer was cautious and after watching for awhile started lower on the slope, Marcie- Trey was inside on the Play Station when I took pictures, but he came out and had a few turns. I hope they didn't come home too dirty).

4 comments:

Karrie said...

dirt=fun

and, how cool is that? that would keep my kids busy for hours! or, until someone started bleeding. then, they'd quit. (pansies.)

Michelle said...

That is hilarious!! I just looked at the pictures and asked Spencer if they went sledding in the dirt. He said no cause he was too scared! Talk about a pansy! LOL

Grandma said...

Now that's my kind of sledding... you know how I feel about snow :)
They look like they were having so much fun....

Ricecake said...

Me, Ryan, and a few of our friends started doing that first.