Friday, November 13, 2009

Still here

Today; (so far, it's only 8:30)
  • I did something to my neck when I bent down to put my shoes on. Now it kind of hurts to move.
  • Zachary was the first one at seminary this morning.
  • Josh decided against wearing pajamas to school, even though it is pajama day, I guess he is too cool.
  • Ryan was ready at 7:30 and annoyed that we didn't leave for another 15 minutes.
  • Caleb is still in bed.

This week;

  • We had Wednesday off for Veteran's Day.
  • Zachary went on a camp out/Eagle Scout project at Big Meadow, my favorite place, and said it wasn't that cold.
  • Spent Wednesday morning playing with fondant, it is fun to watch kids with that stuff. Karrie brought her kids over so Will could decorate a cake. Kacy loved it (I think). Next time we will make a city.
  • Josh didn't fight doing his homework.
  • Best of all... everyone was on time for school/seminary all week! (I know it was a short week, but still, that is an accomplishment).

3 comments:

Grandma said...

And it is finally the weekend!
Sounds like a good week. Enjoy yourself this evening.... (I know you have a night out with the girls)

Kelly said...

Hey, isn't Big Meadow where we went for Girls Camp?? Good times.

Grammy said...

Yes Kelly it is, and if I recall correctly you were the "Latrine Queen" right?