Sunday, November 8, 2009

Speech Therapy

Caleb has a hard time with some letters. He is four, and I think mostly doing fine, I hardly notice it. One of those letters is the letter 'F'. We had our Primary Program today, and his part had something about families, except when he says it it comes out damlies. Anyway... We were sitting at the table tonight playing a game and Danny decided he would work with him a little. He showed him how to make the fffff sound, and then put it together with the end of the word. As in ffff eet, feet, they tried a couple other words. After a few words he started being silly and dancing around, once he started with the little booty shake he does, I knew what the next word Daddy came up with would be... any guesses? fffff art. Caleb laughed a big ol' belly laugh at that one! Ok, so did I, somethings can't be helped when you live among animals (I mean boys).

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I sit here and can picture the whole scene. I have to admit I did a pretty hardy laugh.