Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ducks Ducks Ducks

While in Bishop we took a little break in between games and took some of the kids to the park. We stopped by Schat's Bakkery in town and bought a bag of old bread to feed the ducks. The kids thought it was great. Caleb came to me a little while ago, and showed me an "owie" on his wrist. When I asked how he got it he told me "One of the big gooses (duck) came and tried to eat the bread but it bit me right there instead", then I asked why he didn't tell me at the time, he said "Well I tried, but all the ducks were saying MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE..." like the seagulls on Finding Nemo I guess.
MadisonCaleb
Josh
Sami

2 comments:

Grandma said...

looks so fun feeding the ducks... and I can just hear all those ducks saying "mine, mine, mine"!

Dany said...

I think that was Sami's favorite part of the weekend. She loved feeding the ducks. Around dinner time I hear the seagulls saying MINE< MINE< MINE< but I look around and it's just my kids