Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We eat, sleep, breath, live football around here right now. I love watching the boys play, but it's so much better on the field and not in my living room. The other day the boys (all 5 of them) were watching a game on TV, and I hid in my room and watched "chick" stuff. So do I embrace it and watch with them so I can at least say we did it as a family or do I go my own way? Just a side note here...I am never going to "get" football. Oh well.
Some cute pictures from Saturday;


Saturday was mostly a fun day, even though it was long. Danny was off and got to see an away game. Christine and Madison met us in Mojave. The kids climbed all over the bleachers and then played on the sidelines. Josh and Caleb got to be water boys for the Senior game. They thought that was sooo great.

Ryan was a team captain this week, and got to decline a penalty... his team had the ball and ran it down the field for a touchdown, there was a penalty called on the other team, he could accept the penalty, and get 5 yards and a 1st down or decline it, and keep the touchdown. He chose the touchdown.
He says he brought this player down so hard his (the other guy) shoes came off. I didn't see the shoes but it is possible.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

cute, cute pictures...I am stealing some for the family fun blog! (although right now I am having a difficult time blogging...the blog is repsonding to the download mode!)

Grandma said...

whoop... is not reponding....