Today, here at our house I have decided we should have all stayed in bed. It would have made the day so much easier. I drove out to, and back from, Mt. Mesa 3 times, okay yes that is only about a 10 minute drive but 10x6 adds up to a whole hour. If you are not sure you want to read my whining you should stop now.
I picked Ryan up from school because he is sick again, or still sick, maybe, he was sick Sunday and Monday, said he felt better yesterday. He has been throwing up pretty much since he got home. And I left him by himself for about 3 hours while I was running around. Nice Mom.
Caleb fell at a friend's house and hurt his arm. After a few hours of pain I was sure it was broken, but I refuse to go to the hospital up here, and the pediatrician is closed, so... no blood, no big lump, he'll survive 'til morning. Nice Mom. After I buckled Caleb in his seat for the final trip home from church, he started crying because he felt a "pop" in his arm. By the time he got in the bath his arm seemed fine. Whatever the pop was it must have been a good pop.
I'm tired, it's only Wednesday, Good Night.
4 comments:
And how's today going... ?(It's Thursday... Is Ryan feeling any better? Is Caleb's arm still feeling better from the "pop". How do you like your new car, since you spend so much time in it hope you really, really, really like it.....and if I were a good mom I'd call and ask all these questions... :)(But I figure you might not have time today to answer that many questions.
Ryan...still home. Caleb...using his arm just like nothing happened. Love my new car, except for the music, there aren't enough stations that I pick up, and the CD's always get left in one of the trucks.
spent the morning in Josh's class.Might have time later. :)
thanks for not rating me out saying Caleb got hurt at my house. Glad he is ok!
Marcie, that could have happened here, there, anywhere. Actually I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened here!
Post a Comment