Saturday, September 12, 2009

Football Pictures

Today Ryan was the only one that had a game. I am tired and I will probably write about the day later, but I told Ryan I was posting a certain picture and I don't want to disappoint him. Actually he told me I should NOT put this up. He spent a lot of the game in this position. We really do have linemen, they were just taking the day off... which is why they are no where to be seen... (He is #4 just in case you wondered).
I was going to put just the one of him getting sacked, but these go together, the top was just a split second before the bottom. Honestly I feel a little bad about putting pictures like this on here, but we should remember bad days too, not just the good ones.

6 comments:

Karrie said...

Even the bad days are good- you always learn something new. Hey- at least he's not running away from the other team- those are cool action shots!
Hopefully he won't be too sore, and he will have to tell his teammates "NO RICE CRISPY TREATS FOR YOU!" (Sorry, maybe that's a girl thing, but we always had treats at our sporting events, win or lose!)

Grammy said...

This is the first year they don't have after game treats. I guess they are getting to old. Although I did threaten not to share the half-time oranges I brought for the team.

Grandma said...

guess, I won't steal these pics..he might really be upset, if his picture showed up on two blog!
You need to email me the football schedule.... Please :)

Dany said...

I was NOT happy with those LOSER lineman! (yes I know Im mean to little kids) Even Elway the best quarter back in the entire world of quarter back history HAD to HAVE others BLOCK for him... hang in there Ryan! I may not be able to yell much because I am controling myself this year... but Cori I did agree to with hold oranges until they did their job!

jimilee said...

I lovE RYAN!!!!!!!
hes a really good football player!

Renée said...

I will never "get" football either. Let me know if you figure it out. But, that being said, it looks like you have some great players just the same. :-)