My sister Christine continually amazes me. She is strong, intelligent, independent, focused... and about a million other things that I aspire to. When adversity comes her way she wades right in and keeps going until she has beaten it back. Her chosen line of work is something I could never even begin to pretend to do. Sometimes greatness really is recognized. She found out today that she is being awarded "Detective of the Year" for Mission Division. I see how hard she works, and she may be surprised but I know she earned it.
Congratulations Christine!
**
CORRECTION** The award covers
ALL the Valley Divisions (there are seven, I think) not just Mission.
4 comments:
Wow! Congrats Christine!
I agree, she truely is an amazing woman! I'm so proud of her!
I agree to all of the above. Great job Christine!!
She dees an amazing job both at work and as a mother!
Post a Comment