Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Positive thinking

I am a morning person, I am, I am, I am. I love getting up as soon as the alarm goes off at 5:46am (yes 46 because I hit the wrong button and I'm too lazy to go all the way through all the numbers to get to 45, plus that's a whole 'nother 60 seconds) How many times do I have to repeat that before it comes true? Really morning people how do you do it?

5 comments:

Karrie said...

Cori-
You will never change this about yourself. (Unless you are not getting enough sleep in the first place... changing that will help)... I hate nights. I am a grumpy bunny at night, and not pleasant. My nerves are spent, my patience is gone... everyone is happier when I'm in bed if it's past 9pm... sometimes as early as 7:30- depends on the kids. Embrace your morning grouchiness...

On thing that helps is waking up to fun music... I enjoy waking up to a song rather than those horrible beeps!

The Youngs said...

Cori I'm with you...and complete opposite of Karrie. I do much better at night, and it doesn't matter what the alarm sounds like, I hate waking up to it. I like waking up when my body says it's time...unfortunately it's usually when Morgan says it's time instead!

Dany said...

I LOVE MORNINGS! I get so much more done and it is SO MUCH FUN to mess with the UN-morning people in the house when I'm already at the top of my game!

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma said...

We go to be earlier than you do :)