Football went well today. We played Trona at home. Rookies are still so darn cute! (We don't keep an official score, but they won). Ryan's team also won 44-12. Ryan is looking good out on the field.
I was on the chain gang for Ryan's game, and we go to the visitor's side to do that. A few people from Trona were talking bad about Kern Valley because we were kicking their butts. One of the things I heard was "Kern Valley sucks anyways." I thought about telling them to be quite because we weren't getting our butts kicked.
3 comments:
Post their schedules, please...
I am stealing the pics for my blog:)...nice you didn't have to travel!
I was on the chain gang for Ryan's game, and we go to the visitor's side to do that. A few people from Trona were talking bad about Kern Valley because we were kicking their butts. One of the things I heard was "Kern Valley sucks anyways." I thought about telling them to be quite because we weren't getting our butts kicked.
isnt he always!!
Post a Comment