Everyone in the house (except Caleb) was up by 6:30 this morning. The first alarm went off at 5:15, Danny took Zachary to church for seminary which starts at 6:30. I'm not sure how he got to school, (bus or car obviously, I just don't know which one) but I do know he made it there. High Schoolers don't particularly want to be seen having their mommy walk them to class so I had to let go a little. No tears though!



Ryan was excited the "new" middle school is up and running, I got a bye thrown over his shoulder as he headed that direction.
Josh let me, walk him to class, and take a picture, and give him a kiss when the bell rang.
All in all I think we had a smooth morning, we'll see how tomorrow goes when I have to take Zac myself. No pictures of Zachary this morning, I was not quite awake enough to think of it before he left.
Caleb and I went to "Tank Park" and then to Primo's for lunch. He is sacked out on the couch right now, and I think I may join him!
No comments:
Post a Comment