Josh's little team is so cute (yes I did just say football was cute). They did really well in all their scrimmages. I still don't know very many positions, and probably never will so I can't say what Josh played other than quarterback. He ran the ball for a touchdown, very exciting. He was exhausted by the end of the fourth scrimmage, but loved every minute of it.
Ryan's team now knows what they need to work on, I think practice this week may be a little tougher. Ryan did a good job all around, he had a lot of tackles on defense (linebacker) and he is handling the ball really well on offense (quarterback). I can see a difference in his confidence this year as quarterback. We'll see how he does as the season progresses.
Pass!

Blocking.
Pass!

Blocking.



2 comments:
Nice pictures! I do have to admit that those little rookies do look cute! But we'll still stick with soccer for a while longer. lol
Great pictures.....they look so professional!
Post a Comment