Me: (over and over) What are your days off this month?... Are you going to bring your schedule home before the month is over? Christine's moving, we need to figure out when we can get down there and help. Cynthia and Erik are going to be here, and would like everyone to get together on the 14th at Christine's. I know it's my birthday, but we don't have anything planned do we? are you even off that day?
Danny: I left it in my box at work, I'll get it... oops forgot again. We can figure out when we can help with the move after she actually closes. Maybe, just maybe I do have something planned that day! Yes, fine I did plan something for your birthday.
I tried to figure out what he had planned, mostly because I wanted to make sure if I was missing my sister's visit it better be good! (and I sort of thought he was maybe planning to take me out to dinner, which normally is great, just not miss Cynthia great) I'm mean, I really am.
The Tuesday before my birthday he told me I needed to pack for the beach. His mom was coming to stay with the kids and we were taking off for a couple of days. He even made me a hair appt. for the day we left (no he was not saying my hair is nasty, he just knows I wait months and months between cuts and then am sooo embarrassed to go get it done). This is why I love surprises. I feel special! I was sure there was no time left in the summer for any trips.
We spent time in Morro Bay, and Pismo, we went to the movies, and played miniture golf, we shopped and ate and talked. Pretty much all the date nights we've missed rolled up in one trip. So much fun! Thank you Danny. I love you.



I had the little digital camera with me, and really I don't love it anymore.
1 comment:
So nice he was able to really surprise you! What a great guy!
(your lucky you got your big camera back :) )
Post a Comment