Danny this morning (in a sleep deprived stupor) raised his head from the pillow and muttered "You know what sucks? I don't even drink alcohol and it screws up my life!" and then laughed. Last night was a crazy late night, or early morning depending on how you look at it.
2 comments:
I appreciate the OT checks that come in because of people's poor choices, but that's it. I don't like going to church by myself because Ryan got home at 6am that morning. I think it' mostly a resident post thing though. Being on-call, having the jail so far away... having your boys home when he's trying to sleep stinks too. Unless they are super-duper good and quiet, and if they are, they are welcome to teach my children how not to stand next to their dad's bedroom door and yell that they have to go potty, NOW!
Ah, sadly, no my boys have absolutley no regard for anyone sleeping. As a matter of fact Caleb woke Danny up this morning by throwing open the bedroom door and yelling for me. I was outside, and by the time I got back in the damamge was done.
Post a Comment