Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rafting



Spent the day rafting with friends. We had a "Girl's Day" on the river. Thank you Marcie, Kenny and Kern River Tours. I was a little nervous, and the name of our raft (SS Minnow) did not really reassure me. I guess the best way to get over being nervous is jump right in. Or fall, it's almost the same thing! The water, the rapids, the stories, the scenery, the company was great. But I think the pictures (taken by photographer extraordinaire Kenny Bushling) tell the best story.

Can you see me now? (hint: I'm wearing white, pink, and blue shoes)
There are no pictures from Jump Rock. A really high rock that we all jumped off. I will never do it again, but at least I can say I did it (the jumping off the rock part), I can't wait to go rafting again.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

You look like you were having a great time! Glad you were wearing such cute shoes, and what a great way to show them.... :)

The Hogue's said...

That looks scary, I'm glad I didn't go!

Ricecake said...

Jump rock is not that bad.

Kelly said...

Hey, I'm glad you're a blogger! I love it! You have such handsome boys-wow! Okay, your rafting trip looks so much fun. Love the pic of you falling out--too funny! It'll be fun to keep in touch.:)

Karrie said...

I LOVE the picture of your feet... I laughed out loud!