I've been hiding out a little bit this week, avoiding real life and grown up responsibilities, sort of. We took a quick 3 day trip to the beach (a whole story in and of itself, watch for it, it's coming, promise) then spent a day at the river, and now Danny is back at work and I'm trying to get ready for a day at the lake.
3 comments:
It's nice that you can put grown up life on hold for a while...enjoy the summer!
Cori I love the quote by Pres. Hinkley at the side of your blog. I may have to steal it and put it on my blog. Love it!
Adulthood is overrated! Especially when it all comes to a screeching halt when sports and school pick up and we have to go back to a.....dare I say it? GULP! Schedule! I am so glad that I have friends that are like me. Hang out at the lake till 8:30 and cereal for dinner. Isn't summer great?
Post a Comment