For Caleb that depends on what season it is. Season as in football, basketball, soccer, baseball, not spring, summer, autumn, winter. This morning, he put on the catcher's gear and found his mit, he has been playing catch and calling strikes (his pitcher doesn't throw balls I guess). Some days he can entertain himself for hours. He has a great umpire voice when he yells, "STRIIIKE three, Your OUUUT!"
5 comments:
catchers are so cool!
Again with the one shinguard! That is so funny! Caleb's not the only one.....Spencer's favorite sport is whichever one he is playing at the time.
It wouldn't be fun if you could only play one sport to participate in.
I like playing catcher. I dont know if Ill talk to my coach up here but I know I will in bakersfield during summer ball about playing catcher. Oh and Im guna talk to my dad about working on piching.
All American Boy! He has so many role models....how could he not go with the seasons!
Post a Comment