Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday thoughts

My younger boys usually make it as far as church before they untuck their shirts and toss the ties. Not this week. Apparently they think when mom or dad says "If you're ready go get in the truck" we really mean go ride your bike through the mud. Both Josh and Caleb had mud splatters on the back of their nice white shirts, and had to wear them to church. I guess it was just a sign the day wasn't going to be a great day. Josh got in trouble for climbing the walls during class. Yes literally! So even though it was Danny's last day of vacation, I was kinda happy when the day was done.
Caleb did not take a nap, and was better known as "Oscar" most of the afternoon.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the picture! I feel that way when I don't get my Sunday nap either.

Grandma said...

So Oscar and Spiderman were visiting on Sunday...you were able to see how tide really works, when you washed the white shirts....no mention of the other two boys....Danny's vacation sure went by fast! Look at all the wonderful memories you since you started blogging! (Not to mention how the rest of us enjoy the Reiswig's lives.

Grandma said...

all the memories you HAVE since you started blogging.

Karrie said...

Oh man. I got to see Josh climbing in the walls- literally... fun stuff! We once arrived to church with boys covered in dirt, and one was bleeding. I count it a good day when they make it with clothes ON. (And an extra good day if they KEEP the clothes on.)