Among other things this week I made a cake for the Relief Society birthday dinner, it turned out really cute, and only took a day and a half to bake and assemble...
little details
all done!
Yesterday I went to Valencia and L.A. My sister Cynthia and her husband Erik are here for a few days. He is a GM for Best Buy in Texas and won a trip along with his whole leadership team to Anaheim. Cynthia took some time yesterday while he was doing work stuff and met Mom and I and Caleb and Madison in Valencia, then we went to see Christine at work. We got a tour of her station it was really big (I thought) and looked just like a... well like a Police Station. Caleb and Madison don't think a police car is any thing to get excited about but they posed anyhow.



We had lunch and then went to my Aunt Dawn's house to visit for a little while, Aunt Julie and Uncle Dennis are also visiting from Texas this week, we got to see Aunt Julie for a few minutes before heading home.
And I practiced singing, all the way up and down the canyon... I think Caleb is tired of my song!
7 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun and busy day yesterday. That cake......I am so impressed! I hear you might be doing one for Bunco so I might get to see one up close and personal and maybe even taste it (though it looks too pretty to eat). Either way, I'm excited. Speaking of Bunco, anyone come up with any good "mad hatter" ideas? I'm not known for my creativity.....
Hummm....and when I asked to hear the song...you said no! Your cake was so cute, looked almost to good to eat. I enjoyed yesterday, fun to go on an adventure once in a while...isn't it nice to know how much they miss you at home, when you are gone???????
Your cake is aweseome Cori! When's your performance?
Janna, thanks and this Saturday at 5...
Now it's Friday- and I have a hard time imagining life after the play. How EASY it will seem not to have this "thing" looming over my head, always in the background...I always seem to hear the "Jaws" music when I think of doing the play. duh-dunt, duh-dunt...
So that cake is SOOOO cute! You are so talented and even in girly things. I love the detail and need to get some tips on how you did that. It's really cute! Job well done! Good luck on Saturday! May the choir of Angels be with you!
That cake is way cute! You really do have a talent for that kind of stuff. Sounds like you had a fun time with your sisters. It's always fun to be together.
Post a Comment