Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shoe Shopping Solution...

I think I've found a way to shoe shop for Ryan and not go crazy! Leave him home! I've done this twice in the last few months and it has worked out well. Maybe for the sake of my sanity we'll just do it this way from now on. I think too many choices just overwhelm him.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Whatever WORKS!

Dany said...

The reason I really like this idea is that I can go with you, get his out of the way and have the ENTIRE day shoe shopping for um.... US!

Michelle said...

I just dropped Tanessa off at dance and her instructor was so irritated cause she had just spent 3 hours shoe shopping with her son and came home with NO shoes!! lol

Watsonville said...

That is a brilliant idea. Abby has gotten so picky with what she will wear. If she doesn't have options in the store, we won't have a meltdown in the parking lot!

JOY said...

Love your cute new blog background as well as your idea to leave the kids home while shoe shopping! I'm going to try that!!!!