Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Baby!

Caleb is four, he woke up this morning and asked if he was bigger today. "Of course" we said (even if only by a tiny bit). Where has my chubby cheeked, rolly thighed, bald baby gone? I've been working on not calling him my baby, even when he is sucking his thumb and playing with my hair. He has had a great birthday. We spent the night with Grandma M on Saturday and had a little party there with Aunt Christine and Madison, Grandma Diane and Aunt Cassie, and Uncle Mike. We painted cupcakes...


Very serious stuff here!
Opened presents and had lots of fun.


Today Caleb and I met Conner, Paige, and their mommy for lunch at Del Taco. When we got home and everyone else was done with all their different activities, we had more cupcakes and opened more presents.

Happy Birthday buddy, we love you and are so happy you are part of our family!

3 comments:

Dany said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! You are so big now! Our whole family is so glad that you are our friend, and can't wait to see you grow and grow and grow!

Cori, I STILL call Sami and Trever the "babies" which makes Alex and Jimi do it. My mom and dad still call me baby girl! It never goes away, the baby is ALWAYS the baby!

Watsonville said...

4? That's just crazy! Sorry I missed the birthday fun at Del Taco. I was really looking forward to my son bullying some kids around. What are you going to do next year when he's in kindergarten? How sad! He's such a cute kid!

Grandma said...

We had so much fun sharing Caleb's birthday....