With boys, calling something a Playhouse seems a little girly, so here is their new "Hideout". Caleb loves the little door and windows. His favorite spot is the loft. Everyone wanted to sleep in it Friday night, but I said no, it's still a little cold for that.
5 comments:
That is the coolest Hideout. They need to make the "He-Man Woman Haters Club" sign to hang out front. Where did you find something so cool? My kids would LOVE it and I'd love for them to be hiding out too!
It's one of those pre-built ones. We got it from a place up here that runs out of Arvin "Dry-Creek Mini Barns", but I think there is a place along Rosedale Highway that has the same kind of things. I'm kind of hoping they will leave it cute and not mess it up with any signs or anything else... I know wishful thinking.
How fun is that! I want to come play too.
The boys "Hideout" is really cool...I can see all kinds of fun going on in the little club house!
Andy is sooooo jealous! He has wanted one all is life!
Post a Comment