Thursday, January 8, 2009

Things that Annoy me!

I will start this by saying; yes I know I'm cranky, but sometimes when I get fed up I have to let it out! So here are some of the things that just bug me. Not necessarily in the order they annoy me...
1. Weird wrong number phone calls, not so much the ones the person says oops sorry and hangs up. It's the ones that people act like you are lying. The other day someone called and asked for Mike. Sorry wrong number, no Mike here I said. Well then who is this? (like I was hiding Mike) was the response I got. I answered, umm NOT Mike and hung up. Yesterday I had a really odd one, our number was on some guy's caller ID or in his cell phone, he had a different area code, his name is Luke and he is 20. I know this because he told me! Wondering how he got the number he asked if I had kids. Well yes I slowly answered (thinking I should just hang up now but it was the 3rd time he had called, so I thought maybe he wouldn't give up)... are they teenagers? was his next question. I finally said they are not old enough to have called you and got off the phone. Weird! Also on that note, the phone company should maybe wait a little longer before recycling numbers. I am tired of people getting upset that I am not the cigarette store!
2. People who drive way under the posted speed limit, and then fail to use the turnouts. This occasionally makes me late! If you feel safer driving that slow, fine I know the roads up here are scary, but if you can't read the signs that say "slower traffic use turnouts" maybe you shouldn't be driving.
3. Pharmacists ( today it was the pharmacist but it could be anyone who needs personal info) who instead of calling you when they encounter a problem wait until you come back to sort it out. I get prescriptions filled at Target, they have an intercom, how hard is it to say; Caleb's mom we can't read your last name please come back so we can find you in the computer. Because once they fix the problem, you have to wait...again.
4. Boys who can't sit in the car next to each other without poking, pinching, hitting, kicking or staring at each other.
5. Watching Zachary and Ryan texting
6.My computer, when it doesn't do what I want.
7. Me when I'm in a grouchy mood!
I feel better all ready.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I am so glad you discovered blogging!!!! It is such good therapy for you! Plus a great read for the rest of us :)

Dany said...

AMEN!!!

Laurie said...

I must agree with all of those annoying things. Especially the one were the boys can't sit next to each other without touching the other one. It really is annoying. I mean, how hard is it to sit still for the 1/2 mile to the store?

JOY said...

Moms of boyz REALLY understand number 4!!!!!!!!