Friday, January 9, 2009

Bouncing Back into Sports

We had a couple of weeks "off" and then basketball started. Ryan has been practicing 3 or 4 days a week for the past couple of months. Practice is right after school so it's been easy, and he is the only one involved in a sport right now. That almost makes life relaxing. He has a tournament tomorrow at Frazier Mtn. High School. His 1st game is against El Tejon (where I went). I might forget who I'm cheering for! I just hope we do okay, our teams have only practiced in a gym twice... We went out to use South Fork's gym yesterday and today. Ours was supposed to be ready when we came back from Christmas break but it looks like it will be another couple of weeks until we can get into it. So wish him luck and I'll probably, maybe if I remember I have the camera and get it out, post some pics tomorrow.

5 comments:

Dany said...

WHAT???? You were that close to MY house and didn't even call??? I am going to crawl in bed and cry, my BFF is ditching me because I DON'T have a computer anymore!!!

CJacks said...

Good ol' frazier mountian high... boy do I NOT miss it!

Grandma said...

The BB Tournament was fun...Ryan played so good! AND Cori did have her camera and DID take it out of her purse...but it wasn't working! I had my camera, got a few pics.

Grammy said...

So here are my excuses for not calling Dany.
1. Thursday I didn't know practice was out there until the boys called after school and told me... then I was all flustered.
2. it's illegal to drive and talk on the cell phone and you know those CHP guys working the afternoon shift would totally get me for that!
3. There is NO signal at Southfork
4. I had a headache, which obviously means I wasn't thinking right.

Dany said...

actually, if you ask Jimi... the phone DOES work if you stand directly under the mustang in the front of the school. And BESIDES, I could have picked up Ryan so you didn't have to be flustered.. then we could have VENTED together... since I am out of the cyber blogging world now a days!