It seems I didn't tell the whole story in my earlier blog, here it is. Ryan went camping Friday night. Caleb was feeling a little bit left out, so since I am a nice mom, we put the little two man tent up in the front room. Caleb was coming out of the tent and tripped over the lip in the doorway. He fell face first into the corner of the surround sound speaker sittng next to the T.V.
He got the stitches out today, that was almost a bigger ordeal than the getting! He will have a cool scar to make up stories about for the rest of his life.
5 comments:
And I thought the first of the stitches would be from taking a header off one of the huge boulders around your house....
So it's all Ryan's fault? Figures!!! How dare him go camping without Caleb!
I love making up REALLY cool storys about BIG scars!Like the one on my stomach,one day i was surfing and a shark grabed me by the stomach then swam off!I didnt even flinch!It didnt hurt one bit!(arnt i good at that!)
Cori - you are amazing! All your boyz are going to have great stories about making memories with their mom!
IS IT ALWAYS MY FAULT????
Post a Comment