I spent a few hours today enjoying a brand new baby girl! Why am I posting pictures of someone else's baby? Almost 7 years ago when we moved back to Bakersfield I made some great friends who also had all boys. The three of us became the unofficial "boys only" club. We've each added one more boy to our families since then, and Laurie just had the first girl (and only I should add since all of us are good with four). Paige arrived yesterday, a new little "Miracle on 34th St" (the hospital she was born in is on 34th, and that is how they label their baby stuff). Congratulations Matt and Laurie, she really is a beautiful little miracle.
2 comments:
Oooooooo! Aaaaaaaaah! Oohhhhhh! There is nothing sweeter than a brand-new baby! (from a fellow-all boyz clubby! Thanks for sharing because I can't get into Laurie's PRIVATE blog! :0)
Ok, I'm not a blog stocker or anything but Laurie told me you had pics of Paige on here that I hadn't seen. I'm her favorite little sister by the way. :) She's so cute and I'm glad Laurie has such a nice friend to share pics of her babe!
Post a Comment