I took my camera, and an extra battery. I took one picture and the camera quit, completely. It didnt shut off, it just stopped, the screen went blank and the lense stayed out. I switched batteries and still nothing. Thank goodness for Grandma. Once I get the pictures from her I'll post them, although she may post them on her blog and then I'll have to steal them.
We placed 4th in the tournament. The boys weren't very happy with the last game. They played three games, 1 vs. Fairfax, 2 vs. Lincoln, 3 vs. El Tejon. Over all they did a little better than I expected. They have a good passing game and do all right on defense. They really need to work on shooting. I think Ryan had the most rebounds and a couple steals. Our first game is on the 20th, that gives us next week to focus on the things that really need work. We'll see how the season goes. Okay and just for those of you want to know, I only yelled twice (not bad for three games). I cheered and clapped, but that is normal, allowed and expected. I also went over after we were all done and thanked the refs from our first two games for the great job they did.
1 comment:
Cori, you make me so proud! You are using your power for good!
Post a Comment