It could be worse, he could say he shoots bad people.
That was actually my first thought too! Thank goodness for the tazer.
Got to love your family! At least he didn't say "he tazes me". Then you'd have some real issues.
ok that's worse than shooting a bad guy! Leave it to our kids to make us look bad.
There is so much he could have said...I guess I should be thankful that was it.
He is so proud of his dad...and that is what his dad does..and "taze" is such a cool word! In my eyes bad people deserve to be tazed! Right on Josh!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It could be worse, he could say he shoots bad people.
That was actually my first thought too! Thank goodness for the tazer.
Got to love your family! At least he didn't say "he tazes me". Then you'd have some real issues.
ok that's worse than shooting a bad guy! Leave it to our kids to make us look bad.
There is so much he could have said...I guess I should be thankful that was it.
He is so proud of his dad...and that is what his dad does..and "taze" is such a cool word! In my eyes bad people deserve to be tazed! Right on Josh!
Post a Comment