Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shopping

I took Josh and Caleb to the grocery store yesterday.  Always a fun time... they ask for just about everything, and then there is always that one item that gets tossed in the basket, escapes my notice and makes it all the way home.  If I had gone shopping by myself I would not have come home with:
  • a bag of takki's (nasty chips the boys love, that I am not even sure I am spelling right)
  • another bag of takki's
  • St. Patty's day frosted animal cracker/cookies
  • fruit cups (for our lunches MOM!!)
  • a pack of root beer float flavored gum
  • erasers, the kind that fit on the end of the pencil 
and the one thing I missed? Caleb tossed a head of iceberg LETTUCE in the cart after weighing it (they love those hanging scales). Of all the things they could have tossed in...

4 comments:

Grammy said...

now all those items were really important...at least to Josh and Caleb....and it is almost St Patty's Day....those cookies were a must! the gum, well, the chips, hummm, lettuce, interesting...fruit cups a good idea for lunches.

Grammy said...

Ok, mom, that's so weird you are signed in as me. It's almost like Im talking to myself!!

cynthia said...

Haha that is pretty funny....Logan does that too but I always notice! At least for now....pretty funny mom is logged in as you. I'm sure you can come up with something to do with the lettuce.
It's about time you blogged something!

Grammy said...

I will say it is me, when I leave a comment..wouldn't want to be the cause of mental stress... I forgot that I sign in under your blog..gotta fix that one of these days....this is "grandma m :0)