Tuesday, February 19, 2013

He is driving

I know he is 17.5 years old.  But I swear he isn't old enough for me to just hand over the keys!  Which is what I just did.  With a motherly "don't lose that key, it's the only one I have" warning.  And a be careful.  I had to add that.  Zachary got his license today.  In case that wasn't obvious from the previous few sentences.  The test lady (what is the official title for the testers?) said he is a great driver.  The only things he got marked off for were, 1. not turning his blinker on as he pulled to the curb and 2. not looking both ways while he drove through a green light.  We went to lunch to celebrate, and then he dropped me off at home.  So strange.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

sigh!

cynthia said...

Good for him but so weird that he's old enough to drive