Saturday, November 24, 2012

Grrrrrrr

  • My kids are sick.  Every last one of them.  The throwing up kind of sick.  The kind of sick you give them soup and gatorade, and it just comes back up.  I want to spray Lysol up my nose, and down my throat.  I won't though, because I think that might be bad. 
  • I bought two Christmas presents in Semptember.  I've misplaced one.  This is why I don't shop for Christmas so early (It reminds me of the time Josh smashed his face on the playground equipment in kindergarten, and I got the phone call before school even started, and thought "well thats what I get the one time they get to school early.").  One gift was right where I put them... the other is just gone.
  • I'm trying to find a sub for the nursery at church tomorrow, 1) because my kids are sick, 2) I think maybe I shouldn't go breathe on babies (maybe I will Lysol myself after all).
  • I've given up on trying to find a sub, I've talked to enough answering machines.  Plus my helper just called and she is going to be gone tomorrow.  Guess I'm going.   

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Well don't you just sound misrable and your not even sick yet....as soon as you mail the box you'll find that lost gift.

Grandma said...

and today is Monday.... How are things around your house????