Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Revelations 21:5

 
 
Isn't this headboard neat?  I just got this picture from Danny's Aunt Donna.  I should see if anyone can guess why.  But I won't, mostly because I have no idea if anyone besides Cynthia ever looks at this blog.  That headboard is our old front door.  You know the one the boys broke.  It was going to go to the dump, but Danny's Aunt Debbie saved it, planning to do something with it for her "All Things New" re purposing business.  Aunt Donna spotted the old thing and saw it's potential, and  wallah! These women are seriously talented.  I am happy the old door has found a more peaceful home!

3 comments:

cynthia said...

I knew it was a door but no idea it was your old door. Very cool.....I'm not the only one that looks at your blog I'm sure....just the only one that has time to comment. Remember Im stuck at home with two munchkins.

Grandma said...

Now isn't that clever!!!!! I look at your blog often,,,not as often as Cynthia...but often. Your old door look great.

Laurie said...

I recognized that door. It looks really cute!